Please read this Mobile Application End User License Agreement (“EULA”) carefully before downloading or using the Longcastle Chess Academy mobile application (“Mobile App”). This EULA forms a binding legal agreement between you (and any other entity on whose behalf you accept these terms) (collectively “You” or “Your”) and Longcastle Chess Academy (each separately a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”) as of the date you download the Mobile App. Your use of the Mobile App is subject to this EULA. With respect to the use of the Mobile App, the terms of this EULA will govern and control solely with respect to use of the Mobile App.
1. License: Longcastle Chess Academy grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the Mobile App for Your personal purposes strictly in accordance with this EULA.
2. Your Account: Your use of the Mobile App requires that You have an account with Longcastle Chess Academy and agree to the terms of the use.
3. Changes to this EULA: Longcastle Chess Academy reserves the right to modify this EULA at any time and for any reason. Longcastle Chess Academy will post the most current version of this EULA at our website https://longcastlechessacademy.com/. If Longcastle Chess Academy makes material changes to this EULA, You will receive notification via the Mobile App. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You are responsible for complying with the updated terms posted online at Longcastle Chess Academy’s website even if these updated terms appear online at Longcastle Chess Academy’s website before being posted on the Mobile App. Your continued use of the Mobile App after Longcastle Chess Academy publishes notice of changes to this EULA indicates Your consent to the updated terms.
4. No Included Maintenance and Support: Longcastle Chess Academy may deploy changes, updates, or enhancements to the Mobile App at any time. Longcastle Chess Academy may provide maintenance and support for the Mobile App, but has no obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to You and may terminate such services at any time without notice.
5. Acceptable Use: You agree that You will not use or encourage others to use the Mobile App as accessed through the Mobile App in a way that could harm or impair others’ use of the Mobile App. You also agree not to violate the usage limits or controls set forth by: (a) the App Store Terms of Service, for iOS users accessing the Mobile App on an Apple product, or (b) Google Play Terms of Service for Android users accessing the Mobile App on an Android product.
7. Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation: By downloading the Mobile App, You authorize Longcastle Chess Academy to send You (including via email and push notifications) information regarding the Mobile App, such as: (a) notices about Your use of the Mobile App, including notices of violations of use; (b) updates to the Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding Longcastle Chess Academy’s products and services.
8. Suspension and Termination of the Mobile App: Longcastle Chess Academy reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Mobile App at any time based on the status of Your account. You understand that if Your account is suspended or terminated, You may no longer have access to the content that is stored within the App.
9. Intellectual Property Rights: In the event of a third party claim that the Mobile App, or Your possession and use of the Mobile App, infringes third party’s intellectual property rights, Longcastle Chess Academy will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
10. Contact Information: If You have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact Longcastle Chess Academy through this form –
11. Third Party Beneficiaries: This EULA is executed between You and Longcastle Chess Academy and not between you and any other party, including Apple for iOS users and Google for Android users. You agree that any claims brought by You arising out of this EULA or Your use of the Mobile App will not be made against Apple or Google, as applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, upon Your acceptance of this EULA, allows Apple or Google, as applicable, to enforce this EULA against You as a third party beneficiary thereof. Longcastle Chess Academy is not responsible for any applicable third-party agreement between You and any third-party, including your wireless provider.
Last Updated: 14 December 2021